LABMAN 2017 course¶
CoSMoMVPA hands-on course at LABMAN 2017, the second Latin American Brain Mapping Network Meeting.
presented by Nick Oosterhof
Location: Ciudad Universitaria de Buenos Aires, Pabellon 1, Laboratorios de Computacion.
History of exercises:
- 2017 LABMAN 2017, the second Latin American Brain Mapping Network Meeting.
- 2016 PRNI 2016, the 6th International Workshop on Pattern Recognition in Neuroimaging workshop.
- 2016 CIMeC 2016 Hands-on Methods.
- 2016 Royal Holloway University of London CoSMoMVPA workshop.
- 2014 CIMeC 2014 Advanced Neural Decoding.
- 2013 2013 Summer School in Computational Sensory-Motor Neuroscience.
- Dataset basics
- Split-half correlation-based MVPA with group analysis
- Classification analysis
- Double dipping
- Classification analysis with cross-validation
- Using CoSMoMVPA measures
- Using CoSMoMVPA neighborhoods for regions of interest
- Use the searchlight with a neighborhood and a measure
- MEEG Searchlights
- MEEG time generalization
- Representational similarity analysis
- Using CoSMoMVPA multiple-comparison correction
Matlab outputs: matlab_pb_toc